It’s February and Valentine’s Day is almost here. You and your special someone might be thinking of a romantic dinner in a restaurant or a special night out in town or even a relaxed cozy dinner at home, which ever you decide looking like a real gentleman will surely make her feel special and cherished. So if you’re planning a Valentine’s date, dress right for the occasion and impress her. Here are some styling tips that will send her the right message.
1. Wear a flattering Slim Fit shirt. Select a crisp white or pink (soft pink) – tailored button down shirt (pink send the message you are compassionate). Pair it with Jacket or wear stand alone with a cufflink for a more polished look.
2. Complete your date look by adding a blazer, dark neutrals like charcoal, greys and blues will frame your face. And make her even appreciate your eyes.
3. Get a tailored pant; maintain a comfortable yet sleek profile for your lower half. Whether you’ll be dancing all night or a romantic stride around the town make sure your trousers fits you perfectly.
4. Get dressed from top to bottom and opt for your leather pair instead of your sneakers. Footwear adds a statement to your personality. And remember to pick a belt that will match your shoes. Wil Valor will be providing hand-made shoes from classic design to the bold and daring.
5. Get the right accessories – spice up your look by adding a pocket square to your ensemble. Find something that complements your jacket or tie with a soft, subtle pattern.
6. Look polished and smell good. The smell of corporate sweat is not sexy, so treat yourself with a masculine, sexy scent. Get your skin moisturized and your hair styled.
Flowers and chocolates are always appreciated but women always find a well groomed man handsome. Satisfy her senses by looking great, smelling great and feeling great.
And to the thoughtful ladies, consider a gift certificate from Wil Valor as the perfect gift for the stylish man in your life. A custom made garment is an experience each man should understand. It is an indescribable pleasure, a unique moment where the wearer confides their aspirations and desires. Kit your man out for this month specially dedicated to spoiling special some ones. Phone (07) 3217 6738.
Our newest satisfied client telling it like it is …
Being referred to Wil Valor was one of the best things that happened to me in 2012 and since then Wil Valor has been responsible for outfitting me for a number of major events which have had a fashion focus such as Brisbane’s Paspaley Polo in the City event and the Gold Coast’s Magic Millions Race Day. It is fantastic dealing with Mark and Vish at WV – they have their finger on the pulse of contemporary men’s fashion and I always look forward to their sartorial advice and suggestions. The service they provide is exceptional and very personalized with all the clothing tailored specifically for me and beautifully crafted. Whether it is a business suit, a pair of trousers or a ‘statement’ jacket – if it has a Wil Valor label I know it will fit perfectly and garner positive attention and comments. As I have to attend a number a fashionable events throughout the year, being a client of Wil Valor has saved me untold time and energy having to look for things to wear to these events and I walk out the door with the confidence that comes from being privy to Mark Ferguson and Vish Prasad’s expert style advice. The fact that Wil Valor is a bespoke menswear design house also means the garments are unique and I won’t be running into anyone else wearing the same thing. But the best thing about wearing Wil Valor is the way it feels… and more importantly the way it makes me feel.
Damien Anthony Rossi
Who is Wil Valor? Wil Valor is the man you already are or who you aspire to be, cool, stylish, sophisticated and knowledgeable. A man’s man, a gentleman, he’s charming; especially with the ladies and this is something that comes naturally to him.
He’s ambitious, chivalrous and courageous, the man you are when you feel confident in what you are wearing…